Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12875 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 34% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,879 Dirham (₨92,264) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (18 minutes ago)