Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14466 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 30% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,321 Dirham (₨92,085) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (19 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)