Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00312 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,593 Dirham (COL$4,677,313) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (43 minutes ago)