Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00319 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,873 Dirham (COL$4,669,175) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)