Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 661 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.042 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,976 Dirham ($3,085) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)