Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.155 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,917 Dirham ($3,377) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)