Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.168 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,643 Dirham ($3,233) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)