Cost of living comparison between Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.879 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,173 Dirham ($3,156) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)