Cost of living comparison between Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.048 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,067 Dirham ($3,191) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)