Cost of living comparison between Tula, Russia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15909 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,866 Dirham (руб 87,161) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)