Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15908 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,528 Dirham (руб 85,039) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)