Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18388 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,021 Dirham (Php108,880) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)