Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19567 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 33% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,961 Dirham (Php127,563) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)