Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17559 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,740 Dirham (Php112,427) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)