Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.603 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,420 Dirham (ARS $23,914) in Tucumán.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)