Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.454 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,635 Dirham ($2,923) in Tucson, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)