Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.488 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,751 Dirham ($2,609) in Tucson, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)