Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.505 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,803 Dirham ($2,399) in Tucson, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (28 minutes ago)