Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08655 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,526 Dirham (¥364,251) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)