Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09053 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,585 Dirham (¥304,710) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)