Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08663 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,927 Dirham (¥345,464) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)