Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08683 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,980 Dirham (¥356,809) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)