Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08744 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,623 Dirham (¥373,110) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)