Cost of living comparison between Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01026 MAD / CDF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 241% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 42,684 Dirham (4,158,388 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)