Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00614 MAD / CDF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 137% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,253 Dirham (6,551,559 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (43 minutes ago)