Cost of living comparison between Trujillo, Peru and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.919 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,670 Dirham (S/. 4,682) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)