Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.993 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,717 Dirham (S/. 4,583) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)