Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.910 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,031 Dirham (S/. 6,196) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)