Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.868 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,723 Dirham (S/. 6,529) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)