Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.154 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 138% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,694 Dirham (kr 25,728) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)