Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.163 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 140% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,008 Dirham (kr 25,807) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)