Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.210 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 147% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,880 Dirham (kr 25,512) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)