Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.196 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 162% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 49,131 Dirham (kr 41,094) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)