Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.192 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 151% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 52,704 Dirham (kr 44,225) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)