Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.151 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 148% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 47,069 Dirham (kr 40,877) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (37 minutes ago)