Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.162 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 153% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 50,640 Dirham (kr 43,581) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)