Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.123 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,003 Dirham (C$2,949) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,367 (about 1 hour ago)