Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.319 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,064 Dirham (C$3,288) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)