Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.034 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,155 Dirham (C$3,150) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (14 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)