Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.472 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,133 Dirham (C$2,025) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)