Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.427 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,200 Dirham (C$2,989) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)