Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.771 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,022 Dirham (€1,580) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)