Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.854 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,301 Dirham (3,837 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$396,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riga costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 4 hours ago)