Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.899 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 34% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,517 Dirham (3,699 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (42 minutes ago)