Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.007 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,361 Dirham (3,904 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)