Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.837 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 33% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,953 Dirham (3,503 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Athens costs €16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)