Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.920 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 28% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,550 Dirham (3,692 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (32 minutes ago)