Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00627 MAD / LBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 45% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,492 Dirham (4,385,342 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Macao costs 1.00 Pataca (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alwar costs ₨10,165 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)