Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.416 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,079 Dirham ($b9,946) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)