Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.357 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,945 Dirham ($b9,542) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)