Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.110 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,787 Dirham (€2,771) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Odessa costs 12₴ (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (43 minutes ago)