Cost of living in Trento, Italy vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.870 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,085 Dirham (€2,584) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)