Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.109 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,150 Dirham (€2,444) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)