Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.069 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,943 Dirham (€2,615) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)