Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.701 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,632 Dirham (€1,461) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)