Cost of living in Trapani, Italy vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.878 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,343 Dirham (€2,422) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Yangon costs 30,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)