Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.485 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,260 Dirham (6,909TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (31 minutes ago)