Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.795 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,381 Dirham (2,998TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (37 minutes ago)