Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.466 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,203 Dirham (5,760TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)