Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.768 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,531 Dirham (6,334TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (21 minutes ago)