Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08428 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,859 Dirham (¥389,898) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 98 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)