Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08773 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,460 Dirham (¥358,615) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)