Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08750 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,246 Dirham (¥345,655) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (40 minutes ago)