Cost of living comparison between Toyama, Japan and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08808 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,874 Dirham (¥293,761) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)