Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.402 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 93% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,513 Dirham (AU$5,473) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 2 hours ago)