Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.615 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 90% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,645 Dirham (AU$4,681) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)