Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.114 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 87% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,366 Dirham (AU$5,253) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lahore costs ₨234 (24 minutes ago)