Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.318 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 68% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,677 Dirham (€2,976) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (32 minutes ago)