Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.009 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,474 Dirham (€2,859) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.36 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (32 minutes ago)