Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.139 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,022 Dirham (€2,336) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (39 minutes ago)