Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.736 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,649 Dirham (6,815 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)