Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.550 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,218 Dirham (6,361 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)