Cost of living in Toruń, Poland vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.487 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,005 Dirham (7,240 zł) in Toruń.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maputo costs 100,000 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Venice costs €399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Onitsha costs 145 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)