Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.518 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,960 Dirham (kr23,038) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)