Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.480 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,640 Dirham (kr22,057) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)