Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,277 Dirham (Mex$ 22,647) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (41 minutes ago)