Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,124 Dirham (Mex$ 24,902) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)