Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,435 prices entered by 1,143 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.479 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,605 Dirham (C$4,360) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)