Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,523 Dirham (﷼ 43,244,350) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)