Cost of living comparison between Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,028 Dirham (﷼ 35,350,827) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)