Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 39% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,925 Dirham (﷼ 44,197,619) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)