Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.273 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 103% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,971 Dirham (AU$5,221) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (1 minute ago)
- 16 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in Tampa, Florida costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)