Cost of living comparison between Toowoomba, Australia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.508 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,705 Dirham (AU$2,758) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,247 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lelystad costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)