Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.259 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 105% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,973 Dirham (AU$5,644) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 144₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $23,531 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)