Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16422 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,165 Dirham (руб 92,347) in Tomsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)