Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17437 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,036 Dirham (руб 86,231) in Tomsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (28 minutes ago)