Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08419 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,441 Dirham (¥373,458) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)