Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08420 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,743 Dirham (¥376,992) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £505 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)