Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.544 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,103 Dirham (Mex$ 33,267) in Toluca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)