Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.580 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,296 Dirham ($2,954) in Toledo, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Athens costs €16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)