Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.731 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,328 Dirham ($1,986) in Toledo, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)