Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,021 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08987 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 127% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,314 Dirham (¥315,072) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)