Cost of living comparison between Tokyo, Japan and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,099 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09496 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 140% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 45,004 Dirham (¥473,929) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (41 minutes ago)