Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08764 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,407 Dirham (¥244,272) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,307 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Wuhan costs 1,300元 (about 1 hour ago)