Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08655 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,091 Dirham (¥220,580) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (42 minutes ago)