Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00318 MAD / MGA
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,488 Dirham (4,554,924 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (36 minutes ago)