Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09086 MAD / DZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,972 Dirham (153,778 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (37 minutes ago)