Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08067 MAD / DZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,740 Dirham (207,513 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (30 minutes ago)