Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09155 MAD / DZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,250 Dirham (122,889 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)