Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47699 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,569 Dirham (Mex$ 38,930) in Tlaquepaque.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)