Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49228 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,199 Dirham (Mex$ 34,938) in Tlalnepantla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)