Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49640 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,358 Dirham (Mex$ 32,954) in Tlalnepantla.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.08 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beijing costs 元4,850 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20,910 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Melbourne costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)