Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15280 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,519 Dirham (₨62,298) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (20 minutes ago)