Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12938 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 37% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,339 Dirham (₨87,645) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)