Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14715 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,012 Dirham (₨95,221) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (27 minutes ago)