Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14560 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,139 Dirham (₨103,978) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)