Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14175 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 38% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,600 Dirham (₨74,781) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)