Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13187 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,401 Dirham (₨101,626) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Athens costs €16 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)