Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14803 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,609 Dirham (₨64,916) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (41 minutes ago)