Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13878 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,913 Dirham (₨107,456) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)