Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15097 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,797 Dirham (₨64,895) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (11 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)