Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15019 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,036 Dirham (₨80,138) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)