Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15108 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,324 Dirham (₨61,716) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (21 minutes ago)