Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14493 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,579 Dirham (₨93,691) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)