Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 MAD / MDL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,135 Dirham (28,678 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)