Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.554 MAD / MDL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,051 Dirham (30,777 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)