Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 MAD / MDL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,775 Dirham (33,446 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (22 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)