Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.507 MAD / MDL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,530 Dirham (18,798 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (41 minutes ago)