Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.557 MAD / MDL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,227 Dirham (25,537 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 3 hours ago)