Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08708 MAD / ALL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,123 Dirham (208,111 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 35 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)