Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08298 MAD / ALL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,324 Dirham (208,784 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (25 minutes ago)