Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08658 MAD / ALL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,130 Dirham (220,948 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)