Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08699 MAD / ALL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,346 Dirham (199,389 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)