Cost of living comparison between Timisoara, Romania and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.404 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,135 Dirham (5,049 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)