Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.390 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,353 Dirham (6,005 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)