Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.315 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,401 Dirham (7,518 lei) in Timisoara.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yokosuka costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stuttgart costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)