Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.428 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,766 Dirham (5,669 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sacramento, California costs $125 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (about 2 hours ago)